Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sarah - Week 27

WOO!! Finally, I'm back on track. Who knows where I'm going to go from here - my life is so unbelievably ridiculously busy right now. I'm trying to balance teaching everyday, grad school three nights a week, TJs on Sundays, this diet, a new relationship and the rest of my life and it's HARD. Right now, I'm just trying to get through as much grading as I can and finish my 80 page reading assignment that's due tomorrow.

Enough of my complaining. Let's get to the numbers. I FINALLY, after weeks of bad weeks, had a normal weight loss!! I went down 2.6 pounds for a total loss of 62.2 pounds!!! I can't believe that I'm less than 10 pounds from my goal weight and only 17.8 pounds from my stopping point. However, I know that the harder struggle is in front of me - maintaining my weight. I NEVER want to be that person EVER AGAIN.

Hopefully I'm alive at this time next week...I'll probably be freaking out about my 1st ever grad level presentation. Thankfully, teaching is like doing a presentation every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment