Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sarah - Week 30

Welp, I've been completely MIA lately. Partly because of how busy I have been (and will continue to be for at least one more week) and partly because I was ashamed at how horribly I've been doing in this diet. It's so frustrating to me that I'm so close to the end and I just can. not. make it. Two weeks ago, I gained 0.8 lbs and then last week, I only lost 0.4. Essentially, I've stayed at the same weight for the past month.

Part of me (the largest part) knows that I've been the craziest, busiest, most stressed person of all time in this past month. The other, smaller, part of me knows that this isn't an actual excuse. For one thing, I've been getting to the gym a lot more, and after next week, I'll be able to go back to my 5 day a week gym schedule. I really feel like as soon as I can get back to a normal gym schedule, these last few pounds will come off. However, I'm sad that I'm not in comfortable bikini shape by Beth's AC birthday next friday (though, I could definitely wear a bikini at this point). I just can't let this new relationship with a fellow foodie get in the way of taking and keeping off the weight.

So here we go...this week's loss was a cool two pounds, making my total loss since the last time I updated 1.6 pounds. Not what I'd like, but not as horrible as it could have been. My total loss is up to 63.8 pounds!! I'm eeeeking my way to my 70 pound goal, and at this point, I'm pretty sure I want to take it all the way to 80. 15 pounds to go! I CAN DO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment