Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sarah - Week 14

Weeeeee're Baaaaaaaack (on track)!

Welp, we survived the Blizzard(s) of 2010 and we definitely did a million times better during the second one than the first. My loss this week was a solid -3.4, bringing me back to a total loss of 38.4 pounds!! I can NOT believe that I'm only 11.6 pounds away from the big 5-0 and the technical goal of this blog!! Having that horrible week definitely was what I needed to get me back into the swing of things, diet and gym-wise, however, this larger weight loss after a mediumly bad weekend really solidifies to me the amount that being on the first day or so of your period affects your weigh in.

I'm so excited for THON this weekend, even if no one notices my ridiculous weight loss. It's been ages since I've been to State College and, as of now, they're not predicting any snow for the weekend. I can't wait to spend a lot of time with the people that I usually don't when I'm going up to school for games, etc.

In other news, Cati and I are officially GOING TO MIAMI for spring break to visit Erika. Our trip is in five weigh-ins so I'm hoping to be riiiight around that 50 pound goal when we're going. It's going to be awesome to feel so great about ourselves while we're tanning on the beach for five days! In LESS* than 10 pounds, I'm going to be officially "healthy weight" in BMI standards which is RIDICULOUS. I can't imagine the last time (11th grade) that I was at a healthy weight, and even then, I got just below that mark and then stopped losing.

Basically, I'm so happy to be back on track and motivated!

*Actually, I think I did the math wrong, or was consulting the wrong people because apparently my "healthy weight" and 50 pound goal and one and the same!! I would have to lose freaking NINTEY pounds to get into the "underweight" category, which I have NO intention of doing, so my 70 pound goal still sounds perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment