Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sarah - Week 12

Woahhhh we're halfway there, woahhhhh livin on a prayer

This week was definitely a rough one, in life and in diet. Mostly, we've been doing this so long that I'm starting to get less motivated to go to the gym, etc, though we're still doing a great job eating right. We had a yummy dinner on monday night (that I made) of island soyaki marinated fish and garlicky backed brussel sprouts. Today, I'm feeling especially unmotivated due to the snow and obsessively waiting to hear back from grad school. Thankfully, I can dig out my car and go to work around 3 and attempt to not look at my phone for the entire 6 hours that I'm going to be there.

Enough about me, Let's get to the good stuff. Though I wasn't sure about this week, I ended up losing a solid 2.2 pounds, bringing me to a total of -36.6 pounds! I'm officially over halfway to my goal! Do I think that I'll be there in three months? No, because I know that it'll be tougher to lose weight as I get down and I know that I was losing it faster than I wanted for a while. Do I think I can be there in between 4 and 5? Absolutely. People are starting to count down to Blue/White weekend which is getting really exciting! It's a little over 11 weekends away and 11 weigh ins. Pretty exciting!

Cati and I are also going to Miami for spring break on March 29th. I'm excited for my new beach bod, even though it's not ready for a bikini just yet. Our trip is just over 7 weeks away, hopefully around 15 pounds away, and will be our celebration for reaching 50 pounds each!! Keep your fingers crossed for us and I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment