Friday, January 29, 2010

It's c-c-c-c-cold outside

So, first thing's first. Chipotle = success! So yummy!! We decided that we're going to go every 30 pounds so that we don't feel like that was the last time we'll ever be allowed to eat there. I was shocked at how my burrito literally filled me up for the entire day, well into the night. However, yesterday, when I had a regular - if maybe a little on the heavier side but in no means overeating - day, I had a stomach ache and felt ridiculously full after eating my Lean Cuisine for dinner at 7 all the way until a few minutes ago, 12 hours later. (That was a run on sentance if I ever wrote one)

I'm trying not to eat or drink too much today because I don't want this to be my first "bad" week. I need to go into next weekend feeling great about myself and I can't do that if I gained or even stayed the same. I'd love to at the very least lose the .6 pounds that I need to get to halfway to my goal. I'm going to resist the temptation of Cava Java and eat something before I go out so that I don't dreat too badly. I'm crossing my fingers that it all works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment