Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Celebrating -31 with some Chipotle? Yessss.

YAY! Sorry I haven't been here in a million years, but I gotta bang this out so Sarah and I can celebrate. I lost -2.6 and reached -31.0 today! It's sort of bittersweet... 50 is the first "real" goal, but I know I have more to go after that, so it's farther away. Does that make sense? This is only like, a quarter of the way. But I'm still SO excited about it.

And last Wednesday, I finally got what I wanted: Fabi told me I was "looking small." It was so good. I feel like I'm really starting to notice, which is just giving me more inspiration to keeeeep goinggggg. Also, Sarah is looking real good, and knowing that I'm headed in that direction is also really helping me want to keep going. I was sort of nervous that I was getting bored with all this, and not as committed as I was, but reaching this totally turned it around.

Yesterday, I was sort of forced into having a warm up on a treadmill because there were no ellipticals. But I'm SO glad I did that. It changed my whole workout, and I was totally ready to go the whole time. I had my best showing yet on the elliptical, plus the extra 10 minutes on the treadmill, and I had a GREAT workout. I'm definitely going to keep doing that -- it was so nice to have a fantastic workout, and I didn't really even feel like I had put in too much extra effort.

I'm so glad this all just happened. I was dragging in the worst way, but now I'm feeling fabulous. yaaaaaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment