Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2010!!

Well, this has pretty much been the worst week of my diet so far, starting on monday, before the weigh in, and ending yesterday. I pretty much ate whatever I wanted because a MILLION separate groups of my friends wanted to go out to eat/celebrate something/get drunk. However, I think that I stayed conscious enough of myself and what I was doing to not go overboard and to pretty much stay the same. If I can have a successful next few days, I think I can come out on top again and one week closer to being "just overweight" (woo, what a goal!) I'm going to go to the gym monday and tuesday, we already went today, and just try to eat super healthy but super filling things to get me through. I just bought a TJs stir fry that's only 135 calories for the entire humongous bag. In reality, any stir fry is pretty good for you as long as you don't go overboard on the rice/noodles. I'll let you know how it is next time I post!

All in all, I'm hoping to have an amazing 2010. My resolutions are, obviously, to keep going on my diet and to reach my goal weight of -70 lbs. I need to keep said weight off for six months so that I can get my reward from my aunt and go on a ridiculous Urban Outfitters hipster shopping spree. And then obviously keep it off for longer than that so I can wear said clothes for as long as it takes to justify how expensive they were. I'd also love to fall in love (wouldn't everybody?) and keep traveling. We're already talking about Chicago and NYC when it gets nicer out. And I want to get into grad school. God, I'm so needy.

That's all for now. I have to keep updating the blog bc Cati seems to have forgotten about it, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment