Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sarah - Week 8

Well, my friends, we officially have made it through the holidays! I can't believe we did it so successfully!! As my last post said, I definitely had a difficult week (aren't we all allowed one during the holidays??) but somehow I was able to get my act together once the weekend (aka wednesday-saturday) was over and come out ahead! My weight loss for this week was an even 2 lbs, rounding out my total to -23.4 lbs!!

Unfortunately, we're back to the regular grind but haven't been able to make it to the grocery store so I feel like I have no food left at all. I'm lucky there's a microwave here so that I could take some mushroom pasta from TJs for lunch, but I'm really hankering for some lunchmeat and a 100 calorie pack of pringles (They're even better than regular pringles, I swear!!) I also need some more breakfast options and a ton more microwave meals. And some coffee mate. I'll keep you updated if I find anything new that's worth a try!

Lastly, I'm excited to say that we have a new blogger coming to join us! Hopefully we'll get her up and running today for all of you (none of you?) who were tired of hearing me post the same thing every week. In other news, I'm texting Cati every hour on the hour until she also posts in the blog. I know she'll have some insight on the holidays and some new perspectives and ideas. I also want her to share her recipe for these amaaaazing ice cream sandwiches that she made for our potluck.

Happy back to regular work week!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations, sarah and cati! I can't wait to join you guys on this blog!

    ReplyDelete