Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sarah - Week 22

Well, after that ridiculous week of a million things to do and no time at the gym, I'm surprised that I lost anything. My goal this week is to definitely make it to the gym more - as I've said a million times these past 22 weeks, I really believe that the gym is the deciding factor as to how good of a week I have. Looking at things optimistically, I was able to buy a water bottle and I've been drinking at least 24 ounces of water a day, if not more.

It's 10 days until blue/white weekend. I can not believe how fast these past months have flown by and how the weight has melted off. I am so excited to see everyone (and their reactions) and I'm glad that I have one more week to do really well before I trek out to State College. I've written so much about how excited I am about blue/white, I don't know what I'm going to write about after it's over!!

On to this week's loss. I had a repeat, respectable loss of 1.8 pounds, bringing my total loss to 56.2 pounds! These past 5 or 6 weeks have definitely been slow and steady, but not bad for starting a full time job and going on vacation. Even if I can keep on going slow and steady for the next 10 weeks (until school is out and I'm not the busiest person of all time) and keep my losses between 1-2 pounds a week, I'll be in perfect shape for reaching my goal by the end of the summer. I only have 13.8 pounds left to my original goal and 23.8 pounds to my end weight. That's roughly (hopefully) 8-12 weeks left!! I can't believe I'm so close!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment