Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sarah - Week 21

Well, we're back from vacay! I can't really write much today - and I'm even writing this a day late because my life has been so ridiculously busy lately. Miami was awesome, my life is ridiculous, teaching is challenging but fun, etc, etc, etc. I'm just stopping in to document my results and then getting ready to teach. However, we had mexican food last night sorta latesh in the evening and I'm still not feeling very well/feeling super ridiculously full almost 12 hours later. Oh well, I have a ton of water to drink in my new water bottle and lunch isn't for three more hours so we'll see how I feel then.

So here I am, after skipping a week because we were on vacation (not a total vacation from the diet, but definitely not being as dilegent as I could have been. The platanosssss!!!!! The margaritas!!!!!) I surpised myself with a net loss over the two weeks of 1.4 pounds bringing me down to a total loss of 54.4 pounds!! Crazy, right? I have two more weigh ins until blue white and I would LOVE to get to 60 pounds. SIXTY!! Can you believe it?? I'm only 15.5 pounds from my goal, however, the more I think about it, the more I may go 10 more so I can give myself some leeway to gain and lose and stay looking how I want.

I can not wait for Blue/White!! Not only do I get to go to my favorite place in the world and see some of my favorite people, I also get to see a ton of my NOT favorite people and be like "BAM! Minus 50 plus pounds, fools" I literally can't wait.

Okay, the kiddies are here! Back to a freaking long and crazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment