Friday, March 12, 2010

One girl, one blog?

Well, I guess I can bite the bullet and admit it - this has turned in to my own personal blog...which is hilarious because it has the words "two girls" in the title. I don't know how I feel about having a blog again. When I looked back at my livejournal (before deleting it off of the internet forever) I basically wanted to die a slow and painful death by embarrasment. But when I start thinking about it, I guess I have some interesting views on life.

Who knows what I'll write about - definitely my continued weight loss and diet and excersize. As tough as getting the weight off has been, I think that keeping it off is going to be even harder. I read so freaking many blogs. Food blogs, book blogs, gossip blogs, blogs of people I know, blogs of people I don't know. I guess I'm hoping to just write about whatever and hopefully not sound annoying or idiotic. Oh, and definitely working on my snarkiness in print and my writing style in general. Oh, and definitely definitely on my post-titling ability.

So that's about that! Because who doesn't want to read about a dieting/newly skinny single and jdating inexperienced 4th grade teaching Trader Joes crew member who is also a grad student?

No comments:

Post a Comment