Monday, December 14, 2009

Cool pool party

So I have some spare time at work and figured I would stop Sarah from wanting to kill me for never updating the blog.

Last week wasn't great. I was only at -1.4, bringing me to a grand total of -12.0. We've been on this diet for 33 days also, so I'm quite pleased with the results so far. This is my worst showing yet on loss though. I could have very easily gotten discouraged, but really I think it helped me to want to have a great week this week. Which I'm pretty sure I will. I would loveeeee to be able to be at -15 for Christmas, which I'm quite confident I can do.

I'm nervous about this unreal Holiday Party I'm going to on Saturday. Outside of the non-conventional relationship of the hosts, I already know there is going to be massive amounts of food and none of it is going to be good. Not to mention that Saturday morning is usually mine and Sarah's gym morning, which we won't be going to. I'm just really going to need to have a good Wednesday, Thursday and Friday so help even things out. And practice the fine art of portion control. And drink a lot of diet cokes to keep myself busy.

I also had a really good work out on Saturday, with my best showing yet of 500 calories burned on the elliptical. It was a little hard to get through, but I'm glad I started playing around with the settings and levels. I think that's gonna open up some new doors.

I'm also trying to download that 8 minute abs video. If not, I think I'll try to go to the library and rent it? I really want to watch a video on crunches and stuff. I'm not convinced I'm doing them the best and most correct way possible, so I figure a video will help remedy that situation. But I also don't want to buy one, because Lord knows I wouldn't watch it more than just the one or two times.

I think so far I've had a really good week. The latkes were awesome, and I didn't feel like I gorged myself on them. We'll just breeze by the fact that they didn't stay down, but even outside of that, I'm feeling good. I'm looking forward to WiW (That's Weigh-in Wednesday. Similar to WoW? Yes, I believe so.) this week. See you in 43 hours, blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment