Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Obesity...and beyond!!

So I just got home from the gym and I'm really happy with my new elliptical work out. I'm doing a 5 minute high intensity/5 minute low intensity workout and it's going really well. 5 minutes is great, because when it's getting really tough during the high intensity there's usually only a few minutes left. Other than that, I'm just plodding along, everything is the same old same old.

When I was walking back to our apartment, I started wondering about an intermediate goal to set between now and the 50 lbs (perhaps this has something to do with being a booty call for someone who was once on the shmashmazing shmace). I've decided to make my foray into the world of just being overweight my next goal, as opposed to right now, when I'm categorized as obese. I used a nifty BMI calculator and futzed around with some weights and figured out that 174 lbs is that next goal. I'm not sure how much I weigh right now, seeming as our weigh in is tomorrow morning, but I'm calculating that as about 10-15 more lbs to go, hopefully on the lesser side of that scale.

SHOCK! If you can do math, I've basically spelled out to the world what I weight right now and basically what I weighed in the beginning. Oh well, I'm starting to get a lot more comfortable with this diet...we've made it past a big stretch and it's basically second nature now. I'm crossing my fingers for tomorrow!!

PS 18 weeks until the blue/white game. If I keep going at a rate of 2 lbs per week, I'll have almost reached my goal weight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment