Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sarah - Week 5

Another great week! I'm down another 3.8 lbs bringing my total to 17.2!! I'm getting closer and gloser to half-way and my first goal. Sometimes I worry that I'm losing too fast but I don't feel like I'm starving myself or not eating enough. I ate out 3 times last week! And we made latkes on saturday. I'm just making better choices, I guess. (Like yummy strawberries and lite cool WHip for dessert) This should be a little bit of a tougher weekend because I'm going home for hannukah and my camp reunion which, I'm sure, is going to have a lot of restaurants included.

Though I'm noticing a difference (mostly in my nice pants for work category...I'm in dire need of a new pair that fits), I don't feel like I've noticed a huge one yet. As I said, last time, I wasn't noticing a huge difference and then one day BAM it hit me. The biggest places that I'm noticing a difference, as gross as this is, is in my back fat and my muffin top. Gross, right? Anyways, I'm glad to see them go and I'm looking forward to waving bye bye to some other trouble areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment