Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sarah - Week 6

Well, Cati sucks at posting. I'ma kill her.

This has been a really tough week. I went home on Thursday and it was allll going out to eat and being with people and not watching what I was doing. It was also all about being snowed in so much that I couldn't make it to the gym. However, I have to keep looking at how much I would have gained in that situation if I hadn't been on this diet. I'm nervous because this week is going to be pretty similar including going out to dinner tomorrow, hopefully chinese and a movie on friday, and then a potluck on saturday. I'm definitely going to the club on thursday and saturday, though, which should help things a bit. I have to remind myself that these 3 weeks are the holidays and losing any weight or even staying the same is still a triumph.

With that in mind, let's look at this week's stats. I lost 1.8 lbs making my grand total 19 lbs!!! I'm inching my way to 20, hopefully next week will be the week! I can't believe how far we've gotten in our goal. There are 2 months until THON, 8 weeks of weigh-ins. If I lose 2 lbs a week for those 8 weeks, I'll be around -35 lbs and I'll DEFINITELY want to make it back to SC...because of that and because I freaking love THON...I hope I don't come across toooo self centered, haha.

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment