Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Each day gets a little easier.

Phew. So today was way easier than yesterday. It was my first weight loss day subbing and everything went really well besides me forgetting my breakfast. However, I made up for it and ate my breakfast bar in between lunch and dinner...exactly where breakfast should be?

Tomorrow is OUR OFFICIAL START DATE!! The scale is up and running and we're all set to go. We're going to officially make wednesdays our weigh in days. I'm actually excited for NEXT wednesday more than anything (except, of course, a fun Penn State reunion weekend!!) I'm feeling really good about everything though I know that the weekends are going to be the real challenges and we've yet to conquer one. THe next few are going to be the toughest to get through but I once we do that, I know we're in it for the long run.

Sorry that this is the stupidest, least funny, most annoying post ever, but that's what 15 hours of work do to a girl. Doing my sit ups and then going to bed. On tap for tomorrow: School, gym, nap, yummy fish dinner, GLEE!! I basically can't wait for 2:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment