Sunday, November 15, 2009

phew, we made it.

So, we made it through a full week of dieting!! I'm so proud of us. I think I did a great job this weekend, too, given the circumstances. I went out to dinner both nights so I had a lot of salad for lunch both days. I know that alcohol is the worst factor and the most calories that I'll consume through this whole experience but i'm just crossing my fingers that I can do it without cutting out alcohol (and my livelyhood). Is that a word? More importantly, does that make me an alcoholic?? Haha. We're trying to stick with rum and diet cokes, as I said before, and that worked other than shots (we need to look something up about that) and a beer that some drunk got bought me. I've also done a really good job so far resisting temptation a bajillion times at TJs .

I'm getting soooo nervous about the weigh in on wednesday morning. Even though I know that I've done a great job this past week I don't know what the weekend did to everything. I'm nervous that I won't have lost anything and that I'll be super discouraged. I'm sure that tomorrow and tuesday I'm going to be super restrictive (but still healthy) because of nerves. After the first week, I think I'll know more of what to expect and not freak out so much...but for now...tons of freakage.

That's about it, it was an amazing weekend and I definitely miss everyone from Penn State so much. It was so nice to see everyone and it's going to be awesome to see everyone else this coming weekend!! I'm so proud of what I did this weekend, I KNOW that I can do it again in Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment