Monday, November 9, 2009

I hate making titles, so be prepared for some bad ones.

So today was definitely harder than the day before. I just keep telling myself that it was hard in the beginning last time, too (that's what she said?) and that it got easier and easier as the days went by. I know that the final outcome is SO worth the hunger pains in the beginning.

I got myself some stuff to make a healthy slaw that's hardly any points/calories. I'm going to make a dijon vinaigrette with dijon mustard and white balsamic vinegar and combine it with TJ's broccoli slaw and a few dried cranberries. I'm way excited to try it out. We also think that we got the stuff to fix the scale so we can weigh in tomorrow for a "starting" weight and then I think we're going to wait until next thursday...or maybe we should just make tuesday our weigh in days? Any thoughts, Cati??

Anyways, sorry for a short post! We also went to the gym today and did 30 mins of cardio and our regular sit ups. I'm hoping to go wednesday when I don't have to work at TJs but if I don't work at school tomorrow, I may just go again. OR if I don't have to work and it's as nice as it was today, I could go to the DC TJs and refill my wine collection. Oh, the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment