Sunday, November 8, 2009

First girl, first day

Ugh. I hate Ohio State. I think I've also realized that I'm at my eating worst when I'm drinking. This is definitely going to be a rough challenge...thank god football season is almost over, then my life will calm down a bit. Also, I still need to figure out how to get Cati to be able to post on this thing...I'm not the best when it comes to technology.

Today is officially the first day of the diet. We're going to weigh ourselves (once we get a new battery for our scale, ha) and when we post, our starting weight is going to be 0. Every pound that we lose is going to be -1, -2, etc. hopefully getting all the way to -50. We're going to weigh ourselves and post our losses every Thursday even though we're starting on a Sunday. I'm not expecting much from this half week, but I think any improvement will help us get motivated for the coming weeks. We need to start now so that we can be good through the holidays which are swiftly approaching (woooo)

Though I still haven't thought of what my big reward is at the end of this battle but I do have a bunch of dates to look forward to that are motivating me though. I'll be posting a countdown to them as the weeks go by. For now, there are only a few, but I'm sure I'll be adding more.

5 year High School Reunion - 2 weeks
Bowl Game and Spring Break Trip (hopefully)
Blue/White Game - 26 weeks
Colleen's Wedding - 40 weeks

That's all for now! Hopefully Cati will be able to post later today


No comments:

Post a Comment