Thursday, November 12, 2009

I was mad crabby before...

But something about the gym makes it better. I'm glad about that. I'm feeling much better than I was before. Sarah can attest that I was a raging bitch.

I like to go to the gym and set a goal for myself. Like today I said "Okay, 30 minutes or 400 calories, which ever comes second." It makes things interesting, like a game. Because obv I wanna be getting out of there. So I try to make it in less time. Mix things up, you know.

I did my workout on the fancier elliptical today. I liked it, I felt like it gave me a better work out. There were also some mad creepers at the gym, so I waited to do my crunches at home. I sorta liked that more, too. It was just more comfortable.

I made a bad mistake of running late and not really bringing anything for lunch today, so I was ridiculous when I got home. And now it's also 8:15 and I haven't dinner. It's fine.

Speaking of dinner, I'm going to go make some. We went to the grocery yesterday, so now I have tons of yummy food to eat, and I can't decide! Gym again tomorrow morning... Gotta try and get ahead of the weekend before it gets ahead of me.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment