Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I <3 Christmas

I'm just skipping over Thanksgiving completely, haha. I'm excited to go home tomorrow! I know that I eat worse crap at home then I do here, so I called my dad to make sure he hid all the boxes of pasta and to find out if he had my new lunch staples: Lean Cuisine. He likes different flavors than me, so I suppose I'll be going to the grocery at some point. Even though I'm not really gonna be home that much, I don't want to just throw away all the effort I put in and eat whatever's there.

I think I'm less nervous for actual Thanksgiving then I am for all the other things I have planned this weekend. I'm sure there is going to be various forms of inebriation, at that usually ends in snacking for me. I just have to remember to keep it under control.

Yesterday, I tried on a pair of jeans that I couldn't fit into before the Ohio State game. They fit. I was pumped. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment